Outstanding Discussion Leader award recipient. Award-winning author of more than nine books and courses. Has testified before legislative committees on tax policy matters. National speaker on taxation, specializing in employee benefits and estate planning. Specializes in tax planning related to complicated business transactions, including tax exempt organizations, and philanthropic planning with high-wealth families.
Women and Money A Practical Guide to Estate Planning
Find local attorneys. Next Steps: A Practical Guide to Planning for the Best Half of Your Life The authors of a nationally syndicated newspaper column on elder law have written a book based on decades of experience help Read more. Can We Talk? A Financial Guide for Baby Boomers Assisting Their Elderly Parents This book is a practical guide to working with your parents to make financial plans and preserve legacies while you both stil X Need more information?
- Women and Money a Practical Guide to Estate Planning;
- Tycoons War: How Cornelius Vanderbilt Invaded a Country to Overthrow Americas Most Famous Military Adventurer.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Family Firm Institute - FFI!
- The Money Talk Book | Rajesh Jyotishi.
How often would you like to receive Updates? Once a week More than once a week. Cancel Subscribe. Seller Inventory Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days. Seller Inventory NEW Ships with Tracking Number!
- Methods of Biochemical Analysis, Volume 10?
- Wills a practical guide (wildy practice guides).
- Your Customer Rules!: Delivering the Me2B Experiences That Todays Customers Demand!
- Beyond 1995: The Future of the NPT Regime;
- Gustav Mahler and the Symphony of the 19th Century.
- Practical Guide to Estate Planning, Edition - birthpodangtosda.ga.
- Smith College Women and Financial Independence.
Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Patricia M Annino.
Women & Money -- A Practical Guide to Estate Planning
This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title Women control 75 percent of the total personal wealth in the United States today, fill more than half the jobs, earn more than half the college degrees, and make up the fastest growing sector of new business owners.
From the Author : In my 25 years as an estate planning attorney I have observed that most women have the instinct to make sure that everyone else- spouse, partner, children, parents are well taken care of and forget what the flight attendant says to all passengers every time a plane is about to take off - if you are traveling with a small child and the barometric pressure changes in the cabin take that oxygen mask and put it over your own face first.
About the Author : Patricia M. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.fighlamceomeda.tk
Women and Money a Practical Guide to Estate Planning by Patricia Annino (2011, Paperback)
Stock Image. New Quantity Available: 5. Seller Rating:.